Monday, August 26, 2013

Bizarre Shooting Spree in Simi Valley California

History of mental illness: Ryan Carnan rode a tractor through normally serene Simi Valley, California streets firing a gun after killing his mother and torching her home

The Daily Mail


Son, 29, murders his mother, sets her house on fire and then goes on a shooting spree in a TRACTOR before he is gunned down by cops 


  • 29-year-old Ryan Carnan was shot dead while fleeing from police in Simi Valley, California

  • Police were called after Carnan admitted to his brother he'd killed their mother, whose charred remains were found in the home

  • Authorities say Carnan had a history of mental illness

10 comments:

  1. Will you be proposing background checks on matches and tractors now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly, California doesn't have enough gun control.

    Moonshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Notice how the gun control freak took your sarcasm seriously and agreed with it?

      Delete
    2. Faulty sarcasm detector. Happens all the time on the internet.

      Moonshine

      Delete
    3. I caught the sarcasm. Did you catch my simple statement. California does not have strict enough gun control.

      Delete
    4. Are you kidding Mike? Or is that more sarcasm? I have read what your terms for gun control is and California is far more controlled than your suggestions, and is about to go worse. In fact its about to go all out stupid.

      Yet that still doesn't stop determined criminal activity, does it!

      Just another example about how these strict gun control laws only affects and hurts the law abiding people and has no influence on the criminal.

      Delete
    5. The fact, Mikeb, that you see California as having insufficient gun control is one of the many reasons I fight you.

      Delete
    6. Texas, you must be confusing me with someone else. Greg knows.

      I guess I'll have to repost what I consider proper gun control laws.

      Delete
    7. Mike said,

      "Did you catch my simple statement. California does not have strict enough gun control."

      No, I don't think I am confusing you with anyone else. That was your statement, the one I was responding to.

      Delete