Friday, February 22, 2013

Hidden Criminal Arrested for Making Threats and Other Things



 New York Magazine via End the NRA

Lawrence Mulqueen of Rockland County was charged today with making terrorist threats, harassment, and illegal weapons possession after police found two rifles, a sword, bayonets, brass knuckles with a knife attached, body armor, and a bunch of ammunition at his home.

The 49-year-old's landlady tipped police to a Facebook page, created under a pseudonym, where he allegedly threatened politicians including Andrew Cuomo, Michael Bloomberg, Nancy Pelosi, and others associated with gun control. "I cannot wait to start killing the scum," he wrote, according to police. "I want these scumbags DEAD!!! ... Death to them all."
You see, this is where the law-abiding gun owners and the criminal gun owners meet. They're called hidden criminals and they are legion. They look and act just like any other gun owner.  They believe in the right to bear arms and, as we've seen recently, they often wish harm to the "gun grabbers."

What's your opinion?  Please leave a comment.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like the crazy old fart I just reported to the FBI and local law enforcement for making a death threat.

    Ah....these gun nuts who think we should trust them because they are safe and legal, but are neither.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a huge number of gunsuck gunloons out there, who have a sexual fixation on their weapons, and who cannot be trusted. This guy sounds like one of these. I'm sure he's an NRA member in good standing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can substantiate your claims. Let's hear the specifics. The world awaits your response with bated breath.

      Delete
  3. My opinion is that if you communicate threats you should pay the price for such that the law requires. I have little sympathy for those who threaten others. Of course, I also have little sympathy for those who make baseless allegations regarding people they don't know, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he was charged with illegal weapons possession, then how was he considered to be a lawful gun owner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't say he was a lawful gun owner. What I said is there's very little difference between the lawful and the criminal gun owner, in many cases.

      Delete
    2. Then why did you call him a "hidden criminal"? I thought that is your term for non-prohibited people who should be prohibited.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I guess you're right. He was a full-blown criminal gun owner who was indistinguishable from the rest of you in his beliefs and actions.

      Like I said, you're all related through the gun.

      Delete
    4. Wow, shown your error, but the title remains the same. And to top it off, since you were proven wrong, you turn around and say that he's indistinguishable from us in his actions?

      Sore loser much?

      Delete
    5. And here I thought the point background checks was to distinguish the criminals from the rest of us.

      Delete
  5. I am currently writing a song in the vein of the one-chord Beefheart blues genre entitled "That Bitch is a Snitch, I got an Itch, Hope my Trigger Finger Don't Twitch or You be Dead Bitch."
    Without hearing the haunting, bluesy melody, what do you think of the title, DG?

    orlin sellers

    ReplyDelete